Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Week @ ULTA ...DOLL DAY!

So we meet again! muahaha.
Okay after my creepy into, Lol
So Tuesday Oct. 29th Was Doll Day @ ULTA!
This was thee easier look I did throughout the week!
After watching a bunch of YT Videos, I really liked what
Promise Phan did. She did like a voodoo doll!
So I decided i'd do that with a couple of tweaks.


This Look was definitely thee easiest out of the week!
Basically your Liquid and Pencil liners will be your best friends when trying to achieve this look!
All you will need is products for your complexion, a dark shadow, and liners!

PRODUCTS USED:


Starting off with complexion of course!
Pur Minerals Primer, Clinique Pore Refine Foundation sample, and Rimmels Stay Matte Powder

So Like my other looks I began with the Pur Minerals Primer. But because I wanted to have super even skin, I decided to use Cliniques Pore refining solutions foundation in the shade Golden Neutral. This not only concealed my pores but kept me matte! Then to set it I used a much lighter powder from Rimmel!


Then I filled in my Brows using my everyday brow essentials. I just went a little heavier and gave my brows a strong arch!


For my eyes I began with Smashbox' Waterproof Shadow Liner pencil in the shade Luminous Fig.
Then I went over all that with the dark brown shade from my limited edition Tarte Palette.

To achieve Doll Like eyes I used a White Eye liner on my water line and lower lash line, I went pretty thick on the lower lash line, and then put a black liner right under that to achieve a new fake lash line. Then I applied Mascara but only to my Top lashes, I used some liner to create some fake lower lashes.




Then I used my liquid liner to create cracks or stitch like lines under my eyes.
and I created the stitching on my mouth.
and Lastly I used my eyeliner pencil to create the stitches on my forehead, and 
WAAAHLAHHH.
Now wasn't that sooo easy.


So thats all it takes to become a creepy voodoo stitched up doll Lol
Also here is a pic of thee halloween nails I did this month.
Hope you enjoy!!

Well dolls I hope you enjoyed this! if you have any questions leave a comment below or tweet me! and if you recreate this look please send me pics on twitter or tag me on IG.
and of course HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
What are you dressing up as??

Thanks for stopping by! 
Remember..
NO matter what you crave for, always take a bite into your dreams!
XOXO yaya.

CONNECT WITH ME!
Twitter: @yayaDollMUA
IG: @yayaDollMUA
BeautyLish: @yayaDollMUA














1 comment:

  1. Hey Doll, First of all I wanna say thanks for stopping by my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    Love your idea. Great work! I love Promise Phan. She's awesome.

    I am following you now via GFC. Stay in Touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...