Saturday, January 18, 2014

5 REASONS TO DRINK H20



      -Dehydrated pores are firm, and do not move. which means they aren't able to release what needs to come out. This cause acne, subsurface bumps, and even blackheads!
    -When your skin is hydrated it makes blood vessels larger or normal sized, which allows body to produce more collage in skin. This helps disguise any fine lines or wrinkles you may have!
   -When your skin is hydrated from the inside out it produces more radiance in your skin!
   -If your skin is dehydrated your pores will not move, which will not allow your skin to soak in your moisturizer, So basically your wasting your products!
    -Basically Drinking water keeps your skin naturally hydrated! Which means it will be able to retain more moisture also! 


   I am someone who drinks a lot of soda and caffeine also! So for this New Year I challenge all of you, and even myself to start drinking 8 glasses of water a day! I have been filling up my water bottle, and trying to do it 3 times a day! If you drink water, how do you do it? Comment down below or tweet me Your secret to consistently drinking water! 

Here's Where I got some of my Research from...
She Knows  & speaking with my Skin Therapist at work!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this!
Remember..
"NO matter what you crave, always take a bite into your dreams!"
XOXO yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...