Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini ELF Haul && I am BACK!


Okay two things I haven't done in foreverrrrrr....Blogged and Shopped ELF products! Before I get into the little things I picked up, lets began with..WHERE THEE HELL I BEEN!?

Okay folks my last blog published on FEB 25th and I have been absent since then. Basically I took a little break for personal reasons, but I am back yall! And I am so excited to start blogging again, I missed it! So lets catch up! . For one I am in a new space, I've just moved so I am still getting my vanity and things set up! I am still with ULTA/CLINIQUE , and I still love all things beauty :) Anywho lets get into this lil haul!

I haven't shopped ELF in so long, so I picked up anything that was new to my eye! and some things said "NEW" So if you have used any of these items let me know how they work or what you think of em!

So while running my errands today, I made a stop at Target for water, and ended up in the Cosmetics Department! 
The first thing I immediately grabbed was their eyelash curler! I've used it before, and then I lost it. So I grabbed it, mostly because it said it had been improved! Then while peepin' out the studio collection, I seen this Undereye setting powder! I'm most excited for this! Concealer is my thing, and I have always looked for a better way to set it! So Heyyyyyy Lol
So then I seen this Lustrous Eyeshadow, and I thought it was going to be like those compacted silky loose shadows, But its GEL! I cant wait to use this as a liner! I hope it has a good wear! Also this Eyeliner pen, It's not New but its new to me. So yeah, when I swatched it, the applicator is very firm, so it seems like it will be easy to use!
So the last two things I picked up were these. The Jumbo Gloss Stick really reminded me of the Clinique chubby sticks, which I love. I wanted to compare it to them. Off the bat tho, the quality of the packaging is not good. Like the bottom twist up thing is not sturdy! Anywho, The shimmering facial whip looked like a really pretty highlight! Funny story, Today while doing my makeup, I did very simple like just brows, mascara, and a little bronzer. And I really needed a good peachy highlight. and Waaalaaah I found one. 

So that is everything that I picked up, I am probably going to do a Review on the Under Eye Setting Powder! I hope you guys enjoyed this! I am so exciting to be blogging again! If you have any questions or if you have used any of these items before, Leave a comment below or tweet me!

Hope you Guys Enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by!
Remember..
"NO Matter what you crave, always take a bite into your dreams!"
XOXO yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...